Lots of rumors floating around the county. What I've heard is that some schools will be consolodating w/o new buildings. Anyone else heard anything???
Lots of rumors floating around the county. What I've heard is that some schools will be consolodating w/o new buildings. Anyone else heard anything???
When you become senile, you won't know it.
PV/Appy in BSG estimated 700 kids
Pound/JJK/Coeburn/St Paul in Wise estimated 1200 kids
How in the bloody hell anyone could send their child all the way to Wise from St Paul when Castlewood is 1.5 miles away is absurd.
There is a budget crisis, many new teachers will be let go and they are also doing their best to get older teachers to accept buyouts. They are looking at triming the budget because of a state cut of 4.5 million.
They are also considering putting the 3 smaller schools into the 3 larger schools for 2010-2011.
That is the same thing I heard...
When you become senile, you won't know it.
Huh??? No, they'd go to Thomas Walker
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
This is the same line from 5 years ago- we had 100 million to build new schools a few weeks ago, now somebody read the paper and the SB is suddenly short so much they are going to let some teachers go. Perhaps we could send some of the SB to China and North Korea and bankrupt their country. The central office and certain board members couldn't plan a goat breeding. If they have to cut positions, I hope they close the offices and let the schools run themselves.:lol:
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
Bookmarks